Computer Application Department


In our world today Information Technology has become essential and this has greatly enhanced the value of Computer Applications. We cannot visualize any work situation or job opportunity which does not require proficiency in Computer Applications. To keep up with these rapidly changing requirements for new skills the Managing Committee of the Institute decided to start the BCA course from the Academic Year 2001-2002. The Institute maintains high standards of education and will continue to augment the infrastructure for running this course annually.


Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination from H.P. Board/CBSE/ICSE or any other examination considered equivalent to 10+2 by the Himachal Pardesh university, Shimla-5, with 40% marks (35% marks for SC/ST Category), shall be eligible. How to Apply /Documents to be attached with Application

• Attested Copy of the Matriculation Certificate
• Attested Copy of the +2 Certificate
• Character Certificate issued by Institution last attended.
• Attested Copy of relevant certificates of Reserved Category.
• Affidavit & Character Certificate if there are gap years.

Selection Procedure

Admission will be made on the basis of merit of qualifying examination. As per H.P.U. rules 75% seats will be filled out of the candidates who have passed there 10+2 examination from the school situated in Himachal Pradesh irrespective of the Board. Remaining 25% seats will be filled on all India basis. Other reservation rules of H.P. University shall be applicable.


Counselling for admission to BCA will be held on date(s) specified in the academic calendar, beginning with reserved category candidates and concluding with general category candidates. Each candidate will be required to be personally present at the counseling venue along with either of the parents. Candidates shall have to produce the required certificates/documents in original at the time of counselling. First installment of the fee must be deposited immediately after the confirmation of admission failing which the candidate will have no claim on the seat.


Name : Dr. Sukhvir Singh, Coordinator

Email :

Mobile No. : 9418013716

Qualification : M.C.A., Ph.D.
Name : Ms Bhawana Devi

Email :

Mobile No. : 9418022002

Qualification : MCA, M. Phil.
Name : Ms. Pooja Devi

Email :

Mobile No. : 8091196145

Qualification : M.C.A.
Name : Mr. Surinder Pal Singh

Email :

Mobile No. : 9418410103

Qualification : M.C.A, M Phil.


Notification regarding submission of examination forms of under graduate classes (RUSA) examination Download File.. Dated : Aug 24, 2017
Time Schedule 2017 Download File.. Dated : Jul 31, 2017
Admission Notice for BCA & BBA Download File.. Dated : Jun 22, 2017